… specialises in delivering motivating, lasting and entertaining training courses, seminars and presentations.
Seminar participants primarily appreciate Dani Nieth’s uncomplicated, spontaneous approach and great powers of observation. Thanks to his extensive experience in the media and consistent training, he has established himself as an integrated communications specialist. His targets are people who make public appearances. Whether they are CEOs, press officers, sales people or receptionists, incisive feedback, valuable tips and reflections on external image lead in next to no time to the desired change in personal behaviour. Seminars are given in German, French and English.
Education / Qualifications
- Engineering studies (higher technical institute - HTL)
- Degree in business economics, GSBA
- NLP master practitioner (International Society of NLP)
- Innovation trainer GfI Cologne
- Certified outdoor trainer
- Team development
- Keynote speaker with Premium-Speakers
- Talkshow host and member of the editorial board of RTL/ProSieben Switzerland
- Member of the executive team and moderation leader Tele M1
- Freelance employee SRF Swiss TV
- Presenter/editor Radio Argovia
- Marketing and sales coordinator 3M (Switzerland) AG
Freelance work (since 1996)
- Associate partner of The 4you Network AG, Zürich
- Founder and owner of DANIKOM
- Speaker at ETHZ and St. Gallen Business School SGBS
- Lecturer at MAZ – Swiss School of Journalism, Lucerne
- Operational support for start-ups (sport.com, Club Indochine)
- Founder and owner of TVISION media workshop
- Event moderator since 1987 (podiums, symposiums, sports events, galas)
His dream of flying has taken him via gymnastics and European acrobatic skiing titles to having a pilot’s licence. Dani Nieth knows how to pursue objectives consistently and can make dreams come true… while having lots of fun in the process.