… supports individuals and organisations undergoing change processes and in the areas of motivation and performance.
Frank Schellenberg specialises in team development and the coaching of senior managers and has made a name for himself with creative leadership programmes. He is convinced that motivation and performance can generally only be achieved when companies link their business activities with a greater meaning. His clients value him as a sensitive and creative sparring partner whose passion and enthusiasm are contagious.
Seminars are given in German and English.
Education / Qualifications
- Adult education SVEB 1
- Business studies HWV / FH
- Postgraduate course in service management and marketing
- Professional certified coach (PCC) of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Training as a systematic solution-oriented coach
- Training in systematic organisational development (Trigon)
- Member of the executive team of Right Management Schweiz AG
- Senior consultant at PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Manager of regional employment centres for the canton of Zürich
- Deputy district secretary and personnel manager
- Manager of controlling, Hotelplan AG, Switzerland
Freelance work (since 2004)
- Partner of The 4you Network AG, Zürich
- Founder and owner of steps&milestones GmbH
- Management training and coaching of senior executives
- Team development
- Support with corporate change and change management processes
Frank Schellenberg loves spending his free time in the mountains. At times the power of silence
and nature literally give him wings. It is only by moving out of comfort zones that real personal development occurs. He also draws strength from his second big hobby: reading.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +41 79 682 03 89